Monday, February 14, 2011

A Fresh Start

Everyone has a dream.  As a pig mine often look like this. 

Since leaving King Pig I have made new friends and have started a new life.  I recently connected with a cousin of mine.  He is a government agent and can't really talk about his work but i do have a picture to share.

My friends and i like to play Cabela's Dangerous Hunts.  Here I am in action.  It feels good to be on the other side of the assault for a change. 

On the weekends its all about Beer Pong.  When it comes to this game i am King Pig. 
 Another of my favorite games is Hide and Seek. Since I am just a head I am a pretty nasty hider. Don't believe me? I hid here for a day before i had to come out to eat. Next time i will hide in a cabinet with food.  Lesson learned. 

I hope you enjoyed a peek into my world.  I will post more adventures in the future but until then....




No comments:

Post a Comment