Monday, February 14, 2011

  Hi, my name is Pig and this is about my journey through life and some of the many activities i enjoy doing. 


  Well where to begin?  I was separated from my family at a young age due to harsh economic conditions around the time of my birth.  My parents got caught up in "flipping" real estate during the boom. Unfortunately they still had quite a few holdings by the time of the collapse.  As the creditors came calling, my parents, who had once displayed nothing but kindness towards each other, began to fight often.  I wouldn't put the blame squarely on either one.  There was a lot of mudslinging, no pun intended, from both of them.  I can't repeat any of it here but it was pretty uncivilized at times. 


 As if the financial troubles weren't enough of a stress on the relationship it was at this time many of my brothers and sisters began showing symptoms of what would later be diagnosed as Swine Flu.  One by one they began to die off.  This particular hardship proved too much for my folks and they separated.  


  I chose to go live with my mother in a small town near where i had been raised.  In the beginning things weren't much different but then the monotony of small town life began to take its toll on me.  One morning i resolved to run away and attempt to get my own piece of the American Dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment